You will need to create a free account before you can order online. To do this, click the 'new account' button on the left.
To order items online, first browse the categories on the left to find the item you require, and click 'Add to cart'. This will add the item to your virtual shopping cart. When you have added all of the items you want, click 'Checkout' in the menu on the left, and you will be instructed to enter your delivery details and credit card information, and be able to look over the final order before clicking 'Confirm' and sending off your order. You may cancel at any time until then.
For security reasons, your first order must be delivered to your billing address.
what payment methods are there?
Payment by credit card is the preferred method, but our regular customers will normally have the option to pay by invoice, dependent on the value of the order. If you would like to pay by any other method, such as BACS, please contact us.
what are the delivery rates?
|per additional £500||free||£20||£30|
For some particularly bulky items special rates apply, we will contact you to let you know if this is the case before processing your payment. We will usually despatch the order the same day if it is received before 1pm.
Postage includes insurance for all items.
Standard UK delivery will be either by Royal Mail, or for the heavier packages Interlink. Their aim is to deliver the next day to 80% of all destinations within 250 miles of London. Northern Ireland and Highlands & Islands can typically expect a 3-5 working day delivery from despatch.
Europe & World
We use Interlink for our international deliveries, these can take 2-3 weeks after the money has cleared, but are usually much quicker.
Special Postage Rates
If you purchase certain items - which are overweight, bulky or very fragile - these involve postage rates which we cannot be certain of except at time of posting. You wil be contacted by email prior to charging your card, and we will await confirmation that these charges are acceptable to you. The items will remain reserved for 3 days after we have emailed you exact postage prices.
A website account is free, and signing up is easy. Click the 'new account' button on the left to create an account, which will allow you to store items in your shopping cart for easy retrieval at a later date, and also order goods online.
my account details are incorrect!Once you have logged in the site, you may click the 'Change details' button on the left to view and alter your account details. The updated details will be sent along with your subsequent orders.
i've forgotten my password!Click here to view a form where you may request that your password be resent to your email address.
terms and conditions
- All offers subject to availability.
- Prices correct at time of updating, but may change at the discretion of antique-militaria.co.uk.
- All goods remain the property of Antique Militaria until the payment has been settled.
- If you do not want any of the items you have ordered, they may be returned for a full refund, provided that they are in their original condition, and the buyer pays postage. The address to return to may be found on the Contact us page, and please enclose a note detailing the requested refund, including your invoice number. Refunds cannot unfortunately be given without an invoice number. Please ensure that the goods do not get damaged in the return delivery - they must be tightly packed in protective packaging. Damage occuring during return is the responsibility of the customer.
- If you have received damaged or incorrect goods, or your order is not completely fulfilled, please contact us on 0845 644 3674 to arrange a refund or replacement.
what information we collect
- Antique Militaria only collects the information necessary for verifying the identity of our customers, delivering items and billing. We ask that you give your telephone contact details, in case a complication with the order arises, and we need to contact you. Card details are sent securely to Lloyds TSB cardnet for processing, and are not permanently stored in the website database.
how your information is protected
- All personal information sent to antique-militaria.co.uk is protected by up to 128-bit SSL encryption, signified by the 'https://' at the start of the URL and the padlock at the bottom of the screen, visible when you are on a protected page, such as the shopping cart. Information is held securely on the server, and is then retrieved via an encrypted tunnel to our premises. At no point is any of your personal information sent unencrypted across the internet.
who we disclose your information to
- Antique Militaria will not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to any third party.
use of email and cookies
- Antique Militaria will not send any unsolicited email - if you have received any claiming to be from us, please contact us immediately. Information and confirmation emails may be sent during our registration and ordering process. We may from time to time send emails introducing new items to our customers, which you will only receive if you explicitly opt-in on the member settings page.